Tis the season for dry and cracked skin! That’s why Udderly Smooth will make a great gift to give this holiday season! We had the chance to try several of their amazing products, and you will too if you win our Udderly Smooth giveaway!
**I received free products from Udderly Smooth to facilitate this review. I received no other compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.**
I had the chance to learn about and try the Udderly Smooth products at Bloggy Con this year, where Udderly Smooth was one of the sponsors. Uses for the products include:
- Dry and chapped skin
- As a shaving lotion
- Diabetes skin care
- Hand and Foot Syndrome- a side effect of chemotherapy drugs
- Chamois cream for bicyclists
- Needlework and quilting
I was so excited to get the chance to try even more of their amazing products that came in the fun gift package they sent me (and that one of our lucky readers will win as well)!
This gift package was so fun to unpack! There were so many great products packed inside! For starts, lets talk about this cute hat!
Looking udderly adorable in his @udderlysmooth hat! #UdderlySmooth #toddlerlife #giveaway A photo posted by Kristen Kelly (@readysetparenthood) on
The body and foot creams are perfect for aiding to seriously dry skin. My feet are always dry and cracked. Applying the foot cream and night and covering with socks to lock in the moisture leave them feeling rejuvenated in the morning!
The body cream has come in handy to soothe my son’s red and irritated hands. At daycare, they wash their hands several times a day. That is great for preventing the spread of germs, but rough on my little guy’s hands! He loves doing “lotion hands”, which is what we call it when we apply the body cream on his hands. We even sing a little song when we do it!
The hand creams are perfect for throwing in a purse and moisturizing on the go! They moisturize without leaving your hands feeling greasy!
The Udderly Smooth Hand & Body Lotion is perfect to put in the bathroom, or next to the kitchen sink. This lotion is lighter and perfect for multiple daily uses. It contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturize and repair.
Udderly Smooth Fun Facts
Not only is Udderly Smooth an amazing product, but it is a company that I am happy to support!
- Family owned and operated, Redex Industries, have manufactured Udderly Smooth products in Salem, Ohio for over 30 years.
- Originally invented for use on dairy cows and now used for dry and chapped skin
- Redex Industries does not engage in animal testing or contract others for animal testing.
- There are three cows that are part of the Udderly Smooth team. They are calf sized, life sized and BIG COW.
- You can have the BIG COW come to a local event! Email Udderly Smooth for availability.
- They have coupons available on their Facebook page.
- If you are an oncology nurse, clinic or diabetes educator or clinic that would like patient samples, you can request them through the website.
A photo posted by Kristen Kelly (@readysetparenthood) on